What's new
FIREON™ Community [F.O.C.] - Be friendly, light the fire!

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENTRYSOFT.RO

[CS 1.6] Some Suggestions

Speedy Turtle

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Membru
Best answers
Reaction score
Hello all, I have been tinkering with some ideas for some time now. I wasn't sure who to speak to so I thought I will post some of the ideas in the forum(not sure if this is the right section lol). I would apologise if I upset anyone as my intentions are good for the community.

1. I would suggest that we work on our forums and change the language from Romanian(i think its Romanian but please correct me if I am wrong) to English. I think a lot of players around the world might not be able Romanian and English can seem more welcoming. We can always add a button at the bottom of the forums to have it in Romanian but English should be the first language.
  2. I was in a counter-strike community between 2002 and 2009 and was admin there. We use to have a forum section just for the admins and we use to discuss all the server business in that particular section.
  3. We should add the auto-recording demo option for everyone joining the server. That way if we ban someone and they ask for unban. They will have to post their side of the demo in their unban request.
  4. I have been part of this community for some time but I am still struggling to talk to many players and staff as many of you prefer to talk in the Romanian language in the server and I feel kinda left out :( you can share your jokes with me and make me laugh as well :p
  5. Our deathmatch/respawn is doing great but the rest of the servers seems to be struggling and I was wondering if we could bring some change and maybe try something different on them to make them busy as well.
  6. Who is/are the owners and our main team(any link?)

CONSERVA

WEST.FIREON.RO
Manager Server
Best answers
Reaction score
Brother, if you read carefully in each section you have a translation in English as well as on the server, I hope I helped you, if you check ---> WEST STAFF u can see who, have nice day.

'hHardD' X;

★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Membru
Best answers
Reaction score
Hello all, I have been tinkering with some ideas for some time now. I wasn't sure who to speak to so I thought I will post some of the ideas in the forum(not sure if this is the right section lol). I would apologise if I upset anyone as my intentions are good for the community.

1. I would suggest that we work on our forums and change the language from Romanian(i think its Romanian but please correct me if I am wrong) to English. I think a lot of players around the world might not be able Romanian and English can seem more welcoming. We can always add a button at the bottom of the forums to have it in Romanian but English should be the first language.
  2. I was in a counter-strike community between 2002 and 2009 and was admin there. We use to have a forum section just for the admins and we use to discuss all the server business in that particular section.
  3. We should add the auto-recording demo option for everyone joining the server. That way if we ban someone and they ask for unban. They will have to post their side of the demo in their unban request.
  4. I have been part of this community for some time but I am still struggling to talk to many players and staff as many of you prefer to talk in the Romanian language in the server and I feel kinda left out you can share your jokes with me and make me laugh as well
  5. Our deathmatch/respawn is doing great but the rest of the servers seems to be struggling and I was wondering if we could bring some change and maybe try something different on them to make them busy as well.
  6. Who is/are the owners and our main team(any link?)
Feel left out? What are u 9 xDD

Iti dau reducere 1% la PC Garage
Top Bottom