What's new
FIREON™ Community [F.O.C.] - Be friendly, light the fire!

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENTRYSOFT.RO

Ban or not?

eminesQ|S@ur

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Membru
Best answers
Reaction score
I found interesting situation. Was looking spec on a player with some sort of aim suspicion.
Then i went to search his name and ip on wargods.
Found more than 5 test with cheat signature (recently, i mean yesterday). For example https://www.wargods.ro/wcd/report.php?id=2253854
You can search for yourself nick Mustar ip 212.93.128.91 steam id STEAM_0:0:472153553
His wg test i asked him to do today came up clean, but i don't know. Maybe he found a way to hide his cheats/apps or whatever.
What do you think about this? I would incline towards ban...

[Goal]PacPac

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Membru
Best answers
Reaction score
Yes, it`s a delicate situation, the problem is that the one test with "Player" nick was made it on our server, now if an admin put him to made that test he had to make a unban request befor to play (And in this case i ask the admin who tested him to confirm). But there is also the 2nd variant of the story where he did the test himself to see if it would come out red.
Now i see that you put him to do the test and it was clean, and also he played only 5 hours on server wich in this case i propose for the moment to let him play and at the first deviation or question mark with substantive proof he will receive the maximum sanction.
At the same time I will control it when I have the opportunity to catch it in the game. :)

P.S We are also waiting for the opinion of the others. (A demo would also have been useful EM )

Vim

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Membru
Best answers
Reaction score
Hey

** ADMIN : Rȧ
** TIMP : [28/08/2021] - [10:29:24] && SERVER : WEST.FIREON.RO | DEATHMATCH CSDM
** NUMELE TAU : Vim || IP : 95.103.14.196 && STEAM : STEAM_0:1:114045182
** POSTEAZA POZELE PE www.fireon.ro/West PENTRU DEBANARE!
*** -=GraFFen=- killed oneshot with a headshot from deagle ***
Kicked :"Check Console. aimhack.MF (banned permanently)"

WHY?!
Post automatically merged:

Hey

** ADMIN : Rȧ
** TIMP : [28/08/2021] - [10:29:24] && SERVER : WEST.FIREON.RO | DEATHMATCH CSDM
** NUMELE TAU : Vim || IP : 95.103.14.196 && STEAM : STEAM_0:1:114045182
** POSTEAZA POZELE PE www.fireon.ro/West PENTRU DEBANARE!
*** -=GraFFen=- killed oneshot with a headshot from deagle ***
Kicked :"Check Console. aimhack.MF (banned permanently)"

WHY?!
I am playing CS 1.6 very long why ban

Iti dau reducere 1% la PC Garage
Top Bottom