☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- Best answers
- Reaction score
Bring your favorite character into battle with all-new equippable agents! Earn rewards featuring the new agents, all-new weapon collections, stickers, graffiti, and more through a new battle pass format.
Agents, Weapons, and More
- Operation Shattered Web features CS:GO’s first ‘agents,’ characters that can be equipped on the T or CT side. In addition to their unique look, Master Agents have special voice lines and animations–you’ll get one Master Agent when you earn your final reward.
- Along the way, you’ll earn several Operation Shattered Web Weapon Cases, along with weapons from three brand new weapons collections featuring designs from community artists. You’ll also earn all-new graffiti and community-designed stickers!
- Each week, you’ll get access to new missions in various CS:GO game modes, including cooperative Guardian missions and an all-new Strike mission. Missions are available to all players, but you’ll need an Operation Pass to redeem your rewards.
- You may recall that we recently shipped a few changes to bots in Deathmatch. Those bots will be ready for action in the Guardian and Strike missions, so watch out!
- We’re also shipping a few new maps today in various game modes. Defy gravity in the new Flying Scoutsman map Lunacy, and get ready to rumble in the community-made Danger Zone map Jungle. Looking for something more competitive? Try Studio, available as a Scrimmage or in the Casual Sigma map group!
Performance is its own Reward
- Did you earn the most MVPs? The most enemies flashed? The most… something? Find out with Accolades, special call-outs at the end-of-match screen.
- We’re making adjustments to a few rifles in CS:GO. The SG553’s price has returned to $3000 to bring its price more in line with its value, and the FAMAS and Galil have both gotten $200 price cuts and buffs to their full-auto spraying accuracy.