FIREON™ Community [F.O.C.] - Be friendly, light the fire!

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ENTRYSOFT.RO

pls unbann me, they did it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunTzu

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Membru
Best answers
Reaction score
Hi,

i was banned today, it happened like last time. Someone switch me to spec, he chat with me, i couldnt answer he banned me.

I really hope, that the chat will be reactivated, because of such things. The admin ask me for something, warship or something like that, i have no idea what he wants to tell me when he said i want your warship, i couldnt answer, he banned me...

Here you can see:

** ADMIN : Humandotexe
** TIMP : [14/02/2022] - [17:48:28] && SERVER : WEST.FIREON.RO | DEATHMATCH CSDM
** NUMELE TAU : Try High | Sun Tzu || IP : 80.128.105.245 && STEAM : STEAM_0:0:4382017
** POSTEAZA POZELE PE www.fireon.ro/West PENTRU DEBANARE!
*SPEC* Try High | Sun Tzu : /chat can you read me?
Kicked :"Check Console. 0 (banned permanently)"

like you see i even tried it with /chat not sure why but i had the feeling maybe this works and he can read me, but communication wasnt possible...

Like last time i get banned i can tell you, that i am 39 years old, i play this game since i am a young boy. For me, i am still a noob, i know or knew much better player, but for some i am too good.

However, i never cheated in this years and i dont want to change it. a cheated victory, is no victory, thats my meaning....

pls help me and unbann and maybe if there is a trick to chat tell me also.

greetings
Sun Tzu

FCD

★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Membru
Best answers
Reaction score
Hi Sun,
You have unban,i waiting you on the sv!sorry for the inconvenience

T/C

SunTzu

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Membru
Best answers
Reaction score
thx very much. is there a way to chat at this server?

FCD

★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Membru
Best answers
Reaction score
Sun I write to you in pvt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iti dau reducere 1% la PC Garage
Top Bottom