FIREON™ Community [F.O.C.] - Be friendly, light the fire!
This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
– Trimmed Ivy at B long.
– Reduced size of trim at B Long.
– Ruins are slightly less ruined.
– Adjusted clipping at Ruins and B long.
– Adjusted shape of Boat in Canal.
– Lowered the water grates at the back of Canal.
– Adjusted grenade clipping around bombsites.
[ MAPS ]
– Anubis has been added to Active Duty.
– Dust II has been removed from Active Duty.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– AWP magazine size reduced from 10 bullets to 5.
– Reduced the M4A1-S range modifier from 0.99 to 0.94.
– Various adjustments to player and team stickers to improve visual read.
– Introducing two limited-time Rio 2022 Storage Units available for purchase:
–Rio 2022 Storage Unit with Stickers comes with 145 Paper stickers featuring every Paper player autograph and every Paper...
[RIO 2022 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP]
– The “Rio 2022 Viewer Pass” and the “Rio 2022 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players, teams, and organizations taking part in the IEM Rio Major.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
— An upgradable...
[ MAPS ]
-Added nade clips on mid bridge to prevent nades getting stuck.
-Fixed nade physics on stairs in sewer.
-Fixed boost near canal.
-Added collision to large stone blocks above canal.
-Clipping and visual polish (Thanks Joaokaka1998!).
[ MISC ]
– Improved Steam Input support for mouse and keyboard input on Steam Deck.
– Improved game startup I/O to reduce game launch time.
– Improved user interface flow when cycling through weapon case items in Agent View (thanks, @AquaIsMissing and @_ale_cs).
– Fixed an incorrect inventory...
[ MUSIC KITS ]
– Added the Initiators Music Kit Box and the StatTrak™ Initiators Music Kit Box, featuring 6 new music kits:
— 3kliksphilip, Heading for the Source
— Humanity’s Last Breath, Void
— Juelz, Shooters
— Knock2, dashstar*
— Meechy Darko, Gothic Luxury
— Sullivan King, Lock Me Up
It’s CS:GO’s 10th birthday, and we’re celebrating with stickers, maps, and cupcakes!
10 Year Birthday Sticker Capsule
The community pulled together for the 10th anniversary sticker competition, and the results speak for themselves–the 10 Year Birthday Sticker Capsule contains over 60 community...
[10 Year Birthday]
CS:GO is celebrating its 10th birthday with:
– The 10 Year Birthday Sticker Capsule
– Maps (see below)
– The 10 Year Birthday Coin
— Get your Birthday Coin by earning enough XP for your first in-game drop of the week.
– Added an “Inspect Items” option to browse...
[ MISC ]
– Multiple changes to the competitive matchmaking algorithm, which will require Skill Groups to be recalibrated for accuracy. Your Skill Group will not be visible until you win your next match.
– Game instructor should now correctly reload saved state if it is disabled and re-enabled.
– Reduced the M4A1-S magazine size to 20 bullets, with 80 in reserve.
-Remove cratestack outside of “cave” location
-Fixed pixelgap from inside “cave” towards T mid
-Fixed ground clipping bugs in mid causing players to go slightly airborne
-Smoothed out ground outside...
[ANTWERP 2022 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP]
– The “Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass” and the “Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players, teams, and organizations taking part in the PGL Antwerp 2022 CS:GO Major Championship.
– With a...
-Miscellaneous improvements to better support Steam Input (Glyph Fixes).
-Buy Menu can be more easily navigated with Controller. Uses a two-stage radial system. Initial deflection selects category. Sweeping motion selects item in category. Deadzone to exit category. Release the Buy Menu...
– Removed old clips on stairs at Rock Pool B
– Replaced stairs at Rock Pool B with new metal stairs
– Fixed loads of minor bugs (thanks Joaokaka1998)
– Geyser west of ruins now pushes the player upwards with less force
– Added more spawn drops around Lighthouse area
[ MAPS ]
– Lowered window through site.
– Blocked one of the windows at top of mid.
– Raised planks on dropdown route.
– Fixed various bomb stuck spots and pixel boosts.
– New sun angle.
– Reduced window height on Heaven B-site.
– The glass window in the office is smaller.
– Dramatically increased FPS by roughly 30-50% in most areas
– Changed spawn selection and loading screen image designs
– Revamped spawn selection location names
– Fixed radar alignment for spectators
– Elevator no longer kills you when stood underneath the doors
– Items can now...
– Operation Riptide has come to an end. Players who have unredeemed operation stars will have until March 27th to claim their operation rewards.
– All game modes introduced during Operation Riptide remain available.
– Basalt, Insertion II, Ravine, Extraction, and...
[ STEAM INPUT / CONTROLLER ]
Note to controller users: Please be sure to re-apply default settings from the Controller Configuration menu in the Steam Overlay.
– Various default binding changes for controllers only. Quick Buy radial menus are triggered with the D-Pad and Bumper Buttons while the...
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– In Short Competitive Matches, increased the initial round loss streak to 2 to reduce the economic impact of pistol rounds.
[ STORE ]
– Added The Boardroom Sticker Capsule, now available for purchase in-game.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed a player spawn bug in competitive mode.